Civil Process Serving

  If you have any civil papers, Civil Summons, Civil Warrants, Garnishments, Subpoena's, Bank Levy's, Warrant to Recover Property, etc,  that you need served to anyone in the West Tennessee region, we can also do that for you.  We cover the following counties: Dyer, Lake, Obion, Gibson, Lauderdale, Crockett and Madison.  Contact us if you have a need in this area.  731-286-8283.... Ask for Bob